Business continues, but it is not business as usual
Our vehicles are being wiped and disinfected before and after every drive. This also includes all vehicle keys, steering wheels and door handles.
Our employees are mandated to wash their hands often, disinfect their work stations regularly and to avoid handshaking.
Our Sales Department is OPEN as of May 19 2020!!
Safety Measures During Covid-19
Dear Valued Customer;
Our showroom is open. We are still practicing distancing for your safety and ours. The auto association has highlighted some key points and has some new procedures in place. We are sharing these with you so everyone can keep healthy and safe in their new purchase.
If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or feeling unwell please stay home, we are more than happy to speak with you over the phone or email. We also can provide live video chat demonstrations of the vehicle you are interested in with your sales person.
We have multiple ways to contact us! Email, phone, texting, facebook, www.campbellfordchrysler.com, live chats we can work with you to find the easiest and best way to communicate. Tell us as much as you can about what your needs and wants for a new vehicle. We will review our inventories to find exactly what you are looking for.
What to expect upon arrival:
1) Maximum number of people per transactions is two.
2) Upon entering the dealership please sanitize your hands. All surfaces are disinfected after each customer.
3) To maintain social distancing please remain at the reception desk and a sales person will come to you.
4) Please limit the personal items you bring to the dealership.
Upon Pick up of Your New Vehicle:
1) Please ensure the vehicle you are trading has been emptied of all your personal effects at home.
2) Your sales person will be able to show you the inner workings of you new purchase via video chat or over the phone.
3) Your new vehicle will be completely sanitized before you take possession.
4) Paperwork will be signed at a designated space within the dealership that respects your privacy and affords the appropriate 2 metre distance between customer and staff.
We look forward to doing business with you.
We are officially asking both sales and service customers to visit our dealership by appointment only.
We are here and ready to serve you! Appointments will allow us to better prepare for visitors and ensure everyone has the space to conduct business with proper social distancing measures.
We are suspending shuttle services in the intern for your safety as well as the safety of our staff.
Our service department remains open for business to keep you and your vehicle safe and ready for the road ahead. But please call ahead, or reach out by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Sales Department at email@example.com
Please contact us by phone 888-653-1210 or by using any online form on this website to book your appointment.
We look forward to working together during this time to continue serving our valued customers and communities!